Chocolatte Espresso Bar is a Kosher Coffee Company dedicated to the highest quality coffee and outstanding customer service.
We currently have 3 locations in Brooklyn area and we are eager to grow rapidly throughout New York.
Summary of Position:
The Barista is responsible for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer; educating customers about our premium coffees and beverage offerings; fulfills any other duties the manager, assistant manager or shift supervisor assigns; maintains a clean and comfortable environment; and represents the Company in a positive and professional manner.
- Provides fast, friendly, personalized service.
- Suggesting drinks based on the customer's taste or preferences.
- Follows all Company drink recipes and procedures.
- Maintains the highest quality, consistent product standards.
- Develops an understanding of beverage and service offerings.
- Reports all customer concerns and suggestions to manager on duty.
- Answers customer questions regarding coffee blends, preparation, and product selections.
- Restocks shelves when necessary.
- Routinely cleans the bar area, floor, windows and grinders, and takes out trash, etc.
- Informs the manager on duty of any operational inconsistencies.
- 2 to 3 years experience is a must.
- Latte Art knowledge is a plus.
- Team player mentality.
- Verbal skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Regularly required to handle food and hot beverages.
Part-time & Full-time positions available.
Must be legal to work in the US.
Competitive salary with bonus potential based on meeting performance goals.
Please submit a summary of your applicable skills, attributes, and experience and/or your resume to Chocolattejcm@gmail.com