Baskets are good for everything! They are great for going around the room to collect things that were left around and need to be picked up, or just holding something specific. But also, this one reminds me of my grandma. She collected baskets and every birthday or holiday she would buy us more! It drove my mom absolutely insane!
Add natural and warm texture to your home for your eyes - handwoven from natural seagrass and soft jute yarn and perfect for storing all those miscellaneous items.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 10”tall x 9.5"round(Bottom) x 12.5"round (Top)
- (S) 8.5"tall x 7"round(Bottom) x 10"round(Top)
- Material: Seagrass, Jute
- Color: Natural, White, and Blue
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.